You wake up every day dreading looking in the mirror. Embarrassed by what others think of your skin, you slather on the thickest foundation you can find hoping no one will notice your breakouts.
Some days are worse than others, you’ve skipped out on social events with friends and have even called in sick to work because it was just that bad.
- Products like Clean & Clear, Neutrogena, Proactiv, Rodan & Fields, Murad, Paula’s Choice (In fact, what didn’t you use?)
- Prescriptions & Dermatologists Visits
- All Natural remedies and DIY oatmeal masks, yogurt spot treatments, and tea tree oil.
In fact, you feel Accutane is the logical next step, but you are very hesitant to take such a strong drug and are fearful of the lasting consequences to your health.
You google “tips on how to clear up your skin” but realize this is where the real headache starts. You read multiple websites sharing top ten lists to clear up your skin. Each article has similar information and conflicting thoughts.
After scouring websites for advice, you are left confused as to what to do next.
- Should I wash my face or not wash my face?
- Am I exfoliating too much or too little?
- What kind of products should I use on my skin?
- How long should I give each product before assuming it’s not working?
- Am I over treating my skin?
- Washing your pillowcase every day
- Not washing your face at all (caveman regimen)
- Screw it; I’m using bar soap
- Eating raw garlic every morning (I can assure you if you try this, no one will be staring at your face)
- Trying things like toothpaste or apple cider vinegar
You think about all the time, money, and effort spent trying to fix your problem. You’re starting to feel frustrated and desperate, feeling like there are no real answers because nothing has ever worked and no one seems to understand what it’s like to deal with this.
You throw your hands up and say screw it; I don’t care. You give yourself a pep talk in front of the mirror on how you don’t have to have good skin, and it doesn’t make you who you are.
24 hours pass and you realize you can’t give up on yourself like that and now you’re sucked back into the vortex of searching, hoping, digging, looking for results again.
You come across an article talking about how hormones and internal factors affect breakouts and then you have an AH HA moment. You’ve been treating the problem wrong!
- You visit a hormone doctor
- You visit a naturopath
- You follow a clean diet
- You went vegan (until your husband found out you served him a tofu turkey for dinner)
- You try every vitamin supplement
You implemented all the suggestions, excited you finally figured it out, only to wake up day after day, walking over to the mirror and still seeing little to no difference than before.
- To feel beautiful again when you look at yourself in the mirror.
- To have a no makeup day just because you didn’t feel like doing it and still feel beautiful because you’re comfortable in your skin.
- To hear your husband or boyfriend say “Wow, what have you been doing? Your skin looks great!
- To wake up look in the mirror and smile as you put on makeup because today you are not using it to cover up your skin but to highlight how beautiful you are.
- To know what it feels like to be that girl that when introduced to a complete stranger they say wow, your skin is amazing. What do you do?
- To wake up on your wedding day knowing you will look your best on the happiest day of your life.
Have I covered it all? Have you nodded along saying yep been there, done that?
How do I know this? Because you're not alone, this was my story. I battled breakouts and bad skin for over 16 years.
I’ve been through every single thing mentioned above and still had the worst skin of my life.
I would see other women with beautiful skin and get frustrated, asking myself what's wrong with me? Why can’t I just have skin like her?
Here is the brutal truth - most of the advice that is being put out there by gurus and even dermatologists will not give you the results you're looking for. Why? Much of the information and products treat the problem in the wrong way.
It took me (Cami) 16 years, 1000’s of dollars and hundreds of doctor visits to figure what the real problem is and how to fix it.
Once I knew how to fix the problem I ran into another problem no skincare on the market fully addressed what our skin needs to clear up breakouts.
Yes there was a brief moment of feeling like I was back at square one again but after a few glasses of wine and saying to myself I didn’t come this far to fail now I set back out on the quest to get my skin cleared up. With the help of my husband (Levi), we embarked on the journey of creating the perfect skincare products for sensitive and problematic skin.
I am proud to say we have crafted one of the best skincare products I have ever used.
Once I started using this new skincare routine, I was able to clear my skin up within 30 days after battling the problem for over 16 years.
I will never forget the first day that I walked into the bathroom and said OMG! It's really working! My skin looks the best it ever has.
From that day forward I knew I had to share this with others as no one should have to go through life feeling lost, desperate and embarrassed by something that seems completely out of your control.
Every girl that battles with breakouts deserves to know what it’s like to have that first day where you look at yourself in the mirror and smile because you love what you see. The only question now is, what day will that be for you?
Make sure you get our Clear Skin Guide this guide will show you what you need to be doing to get your breakouts cleared up so that you no longer have to keep wasting time or money trying things that never seem to work for you.