1. Keep Your Hygiene On Point
2. Level Up Your Diet
- Avoid bright lights and screens for an hour before bed. (Insta can wait, we promise.)
- Take a relaxing bath in the evening.
- Develop a bedtime ritual. We love the easy routine and calming scents of our Clear Skin Kit!
5. Exercise — Just Do It
6. Work Up a Sweat
7. Keep Calm and Carry On
- Indulge in aromatherapy. Lavender, rose, and bergamot are especially relaxing scents.
- Listen to quiet, calming music.
- Cut back on caffeine. (Nooo! Our coffee!) Caffeine disrupts sleep and increases anxiety.
- ...Instead, try green tea! It increases serotonin levels and decreases stress.
Snuggle your furbabies! Interacting with pets produces mood-improving brain chemicals.